Friday, May 8, 2009

Over Head Line - 3 Phase system (ABC cable)

Hye all.. I've done my exam for my modul (overhead line) yesterday. Last week i have done my practical at training area. During my practical i climbing about 9m height electrical span. For me its height because need to climb using ladder and hang at some wood. Make my knee shacking. But once i do some work up there the shacking turn off. Then i think, did i feel shacking when flying once i do my CPL/IR ? Need to go for the courses first then i'll tell u if i'm shacking or not. Back to the topic, my job is to pull out the cable and release it from its bracket. Then let it go to the ground. Feel kinda easy right. But, its quite hard and need to put all of your energy to do it. Need a very high mental strengh. I'll post some picture. then u can judge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment