Saturday, May 9, 2009

Malaysian Flying Academy

As i promise yesterday, today i'll post a some of my journey to the MFA to accompany my friend who taking the pre-entry test. I sleep at his house at sri kembangan.. nice place though because feel like rich people.. He's staying at condominium and he's single. I wake up 6.30am and taking the shower. Then i started the KELISA engine vrrrooooommm.. We started our journey around 7.30am.. Not much to say because we're using highway.. we arrived at MFA around 8.45am.. He were taking the exam.. I just hanging around at MFA watch the plane taking off, landed.. doing pre flight test.. nothing much.. overall my journey is bored... last night i sleep at 5.30am helping my friend to revise the subject taken for the examination.. Feel very sleepy there luckily i have some friends there meet up with them to release my bored.. My friend finish his exam and interview around 4.00pm then we're heading back to KL.. here some of my pic at MFA.. nothing much to say because overall is boring journey need to waiting some more..

Soo hot this time it's around 3.45pm


3 comments:

  1. saje2 tengah check blog, terase nak visit followers punye blog pulak ;D

    bile nak start menjadi cadet pilot? :D

    oh ya... add lah chatbox, nanti visitors lagi senang nak communicate cakap hi atau nak berkenalan ker.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyt, laszlo ada disini gak..hahaha..
    laszlo mmg suka btul klau nak ckp hye hye kat chatbox org..hahaha..cnth terbaek : chatbox idyana tu..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahha.. ady put the cbox.. come2.. chat..

    ReplyDelete